domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

►Batman, Full Island Cruise and Brighton Beach.

Hey guys, how are you doing?

Today I have to speak about many things. Some things that I forgot speak about them. And new things, new activities, new adventures in New York City. So, let´s start from the beginin : Batman

Yes.. Batman, jajajaja. Do you remember that I spoke about a France guy who come to visit to Brunson Family? His name is Fabien. Well, So Fabien, Vlad (the russian guy) and I, went the last Tuesday (Yes, I know today is Sunday, but I just told you, I forgot...sorry) to watch the last movie about Batman. But don´t worry, don´t be scared ... We went to a Theater Movie SO "CUTRE" that is was impossible to find there a crazy man armed until his teeth with the purpose of killing people. This Theater Movie was small, dirty, dark , lonely and .... we can say too that ... not very well kept.... If you don´t believe me, don´t worry, I can probe it:




Have you seen the seat? It was really difficult  to find 3 seats together with the minimal healthy conditions to watch a movie. But that wasn´t the worst. The wost was that I hardly could understand something about the dialogs in the movie. It was really frustrating... By the way, Batman and Bane have their voices distorted and when they spoke ... it was almost impossible understanding something.... So I can say that I WATCHED "Batman" .... When I go back to Spain, I have to LISTEN 2Batman" ... jajajajaja

Yesterday Cristian and I went for a boat trip in one of the cruises that offers the Company "Circle Line". We did it because the first week in the city I was collecting some coupons in the Daily News, so I got a 70% disccount for the cruise that I chose. And we chose the "Full Island Cruise", who rounds all the Manhattan Island. The original price is 38$ but we only paid 18, but the next time that one of you comes to visit this city, this cruise is one of the things THAT MUST TO BE DONE. You can see parts of the Island that you never could see in any other way. Very relaxing activity, with spectacular sights and with a guide who is talking all the time about many curiosities about the city and its History




But may be ... May be you need another diferents photos to understand why you must to enjoy this cruise ... And to discover than Manhattan, still can be that Island who was bought for 24 $ to the natives by the first dutch settlers ( colonos holandeses) in the year 1626 ...












 I reccomend this cruise to anyone who wants to get a very different view of the Manhattan Island. It will not disappoint to you.

And today, after 5 weeks in the city, today finally I HAVE GONE to the beach!!!  Yes,  I have visited the Brighton Beach with Alex, Juan and Daniella. 





This beach is in Brooklyn, not very far from my house, and is the same beach that the famous "Coney Island Beach", but with less people, not so crowded and surrounded by the biggest Russian colony in the city. We have enjoyed very much this day, a very sunny and hot day. But this beach is so different from the other american beach that I knew (Santa Monica).... Santa Monica Beach is for enjoy the water, the restaurants, the shops, the summer sports like voleyball, skating, etc... everything there is according with the beach, even the police or the lifeguards. Do you want to see a "lifeguard" from this beach... it must be a very hard job because he was SLEEPING!!!


Any way, we have enjoyed this day and the water (very warm, by the way). But It hasn´t been a "COMPLETE BEACH DAY" ... because in New York and I think in all this country, nobody knows the best Beach Sport in the world: LAS PALAS!!!

So, this has been all about today. Tomorrow I´ll go to visit the Metropolitan Museum, so I will writte about that the next time.

Take care of you, stay safe and happy ! Kisses and hugs for everybody!!

2 comentarios:

SANTI dijo...

Brotheeeeeeer. I watched the movie yesterday and it is true. It is impossible to translate the voice distorted. At least, I have watched in spanish yet.

Hugs and we see in 5 days

Patri dijo...

Diego, desde que escribes en inglés me da muuucha pereza leer, es mas, el de hoy lo comento sin saber de que hablas, tenías que saberlo, jajajaja
Espero que todo bien
un besote

pd_ me lo leeré cuando me apetezca, prometido